Monday, October 25, 2010

Window shade

Some of you might know, I've no sleep schedule. But the sun, vermicious knid that it is, refuses to respect that. Pretty sure the AC also hates to enter my room. I've decided on a solution to help block out the pesky brightness and keep my room from turning into a sweltering inferno of sleepless anger. I am making a triple canvas painting to put in my window. I'm gonna post inspirations I find here. You should send ideas through comments.

Things from art.com
Retro animals
Crossing Critters
Trinitary
Autumnal Equinox
Eastern floral
Eastern Animal
Symbols of Japan
Retro Landscapes
Meander
Maiocco
Vintage
Poires Salsa
Stained glass
Retro Flowers
Patterned Dresses

So many beautiful choices. *struggles to pick* I think the only solution... Have more options! *goes off to find more.*

-GGG

No comments:

Post a Comment